Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Berry Fairy Aili

I had a chance today to whip up a quick card using the new 
Mo's Digital Pencil image Berry Fairy Aili.

Isn't she just adorable!

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Berry Fairy Aili

For the back ground, I did some ink smooshing using 
Wilted Violet and Broken China Oxide inks.
These ink are really cool. 
I need to play with them more.
Have you had time to use some?
I'd love to see what you've done with them

I even had time to do a video of the coloring.
Come back tomorrow to watch it!

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Thank for stopping by!



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Berry Fairy Aili

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.


No comments: