Saturday, July 8, 2017

Final Destination

Have you joined Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook group?
You should !
I totally got the inspiration for this card from one of the members Lisa Butler Laracard post.
She did this beautiful card colored with Copic Markers.
It was super!

I have colored mine with Prismacolor Colored Pencils.
I will be showing you how I did it next Thursday
July 13, 2017 @ 12:00 PT
over on the stores YouTube Channel
LIVE

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Primsacolor Colored Pencils -Final Destination

I'd love for you to join me!
Come chat and hang out.

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Primsacolor Colored Pencils -Final Destination

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: