Friday, July 21, 2017

Dinosaur 2

During the live stream this week I asked what you would like to do next and it was decided a dinosaur would be fun.
I kept calling it a dragon...
Mr. Hobbie Haven informed me that was not the same thing.
Ok....

Let me just tell you there are not a lot of cute dinosaur images out there.
At least not any that really interested me.

After much searching I came across this cutie over at 
Polka Doodles.

If you would like to color along with me next Thursday
July 27, 2017 @ 12:00 PT
over on the stores YouTube Channel
LIVE

Go grab one and print it out.

Heather's Hobbie Haven - Dinosaur 2 Card

I'd love for you to join me!
Come chat and hang out.

For a full list of supplies see below.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.



PIN ME
I'd love for you to Pin my color chart and visit me on Pinterest.


Heather's Hobbie Haven - Dinosaur 2 Card

Supplies
I really appreciate you shopping with me!

If I used something and I no longer have it in the store I will link to an affiliate below
at no cost to you.

No comments: